- How do I use Oxy-Powder?
- Should I follow any particular diet while taking Oxy-Powder?
- Will I be able to go to work while on the Oxy-Powder cleanse?
- Is Oxy-Powder a powder or does it come in capsules?
- How will I know when my bowels are clean and the old compacted fecal matter is gone?
- Will I lose weight while using Oxy-Powder?
- How long should I continue to take Oxy-Powder after the initial cleanse?
- How often should I repeat the Oxy-Powder cleanse?
- What ingredients are in Oxy-Powder?
- What makes Oxy-Powder different from other colon cleansers?
- Is Oxy-Powder habit forming?
- I am experiencing loose stools
- Am I going to be in the bathroom all day long?
- Should I be concerned with dehydration while using Oxy-Powder?
- What symptoms might I experience while taking Oxy-Powder?
- Can I use Oxy-Powder while pregnant or nursing?
- If I don't take my capsules one day I have difficulty having a movement. What research do you have that makes this product safe for continuous use?
- My bowel movements are still semi solid / solid; I am not having the watery movements mentioned in all the information listed on your site. What is happening and is there something else I could be doing?
- I am not having bowel movements on the days that I am not taking the Oxy-Powder. Can I take Oxy-Powder everyday?
- Can children take Oxy-Powder?
- Should I take Oxy-Powder with Bentonite clay, Psyllium, or other forms of fiber, so that I can make sure everything gets cleaned out?
- What should I take with Oxy-Powder?
- Can I take Oxy-Powder while fasting?
- I have a hard time swallowing the Oxy-Powder capsules. Is there an alternative way to take this?
- How is it possible to liquefy impacted material from the colon without also liquefying food that is not fully digested?
- Does Oxy_owder become less effective or just stop working for some people? I have taken it in the past but now I'm not getting the same results
1) How do I use Oxy-Powder?
Start by taking 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of water. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase your dosage by 2 capsules each night until you achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day. Once you determine your effective dosage, this will count as Day 1 of the 7-Day Cleanse. You will maintain this dosage for seven consecutive days. After the 7-Day Cleanse, take the maintenance dose as desired.
Use the same dosage you used for your 7-Day Cleanse every other day or as needed.
Suggestions:We suggest drinking large amounts of pure water. Hydration is not only healthy for the body but will support it in eliminating toxins from the bowel at a faster rate. Oxy-Powder works with your body's HCL (stomach acid). If your level of HCL is below normal, it may hinder the effectiveness of the Oxy-Powder. We suggest squeezing the juice from an organic lemon wedge into an 8 oz. glass of purified water taken with Oxy-Powder in the evening.
2) Should I follow any particular diet while taking Oxy-Powder?
Yes. Eat a healthy live food based diet. In addition, increase the amount of purified water you drink. Try to avoid any carbonated beverages, caffeine, and alcohol. Reduce your intake of sugar, fried foods, white flour, dairy, etc. Our recommended diet is fresh fruit in the morning, a salad and a carbohydrate source for lunch, and a low calorie and low protein meal for dinner.
3) Will I be able to go to work while on the Oxy-Powder cleanse?
It is best to start the 7-Day Cleanse on a Friday evening. This way you will more likely have access to a bathroom for longer periods of time. Continuing the 7-Day Cleanse should be manageable so long as you have a restroom nearby at work or school. If you are going to the bathroom 5 to 7 times a day or more, you can reduce the daily dosage by two capsules. If you decide to do this, increase the cleanse length from 7 days to 9 to 10 days.
4) Is Oxy-Powder a powder or does it come in capsules?
Oxy-Powder comes in capsule form. The capsules made of vegetable cellulose and are kosher certified Vegetarian. Oxy-Powder is not available in a loose powder form. However, you may empty the contents of the capsules into purified water if you have trouble swallowing capsules.
5) How will I know when my bowels are clean and the old compacted fecal matter is gone?
Everyone's results differ depending on their diet, exercise patterns, and age as well as physical and emotional stress levels. The frequency of your bowel movements will usually begin to diminish as the digestive tract rids itself of toxic matter. The stools may still continue to be loose or semi-solid, however, due to the oxidation process.
At this point the nascent oxygen will be available for the body to absorb through the capillary walls in the intestinal lining However, to ensure you continue to stay as clean inside as possible, you should eat only live, raw fruits and vegetables and completely eliminate the intake of all toxins.
Because the Standard American Diet (SAD) is so poor, we believe you will need to cleanse on a continuous basis to help keep the entire intestinal lining clean. Therefore, we recommend a continued maintenance dose every other evening at the minimum. Use your bowel activity as a guide. You will know how "clean" you are by the color, consistency, and frequency of your bowel movements.
As the intestinal tract is becoming cleaner, the color of the bowel movement should be much lighter and transit time (time from eating to elimination) should be shorter. You should also be experiencing more frequent, healthy, softer, and smoother bowel movements.Some people will notice a foul smell in the initial stages of cleansing. Over time, there should be a noticeable decrease in foul-smelling bowel movements. A normal and healthy bowel moves in a timely manner, with the "product" being lighter in color, relatively smooth, and also slick in appearance.
6) Will I lose weight while using Oxy-Powder?
This product is not specifically intended for weight loss. While some people have reported weight loss ranging from 5 to 20 pounds when using Oxy-Powder, this is not actual fat loss, but is due to the elimination of stored hard-compacted fecal matter throughout the whole length of the intestinal tract.
7) How long should I continue to take Oxy-Powder after the initial cleanse?
We recommend that you continue on Oxy-Powder maintenance for the rest of your life to help you achieve and maintain optimal health.
It's extremely beneficial to continue the maintenance dosage every other day after the initial cleanse to maintain a healthy bowel. With the poor food options we're faced with today, it's a good idea to always keep the intestinal lining and colon as clean as possible. Finally, the amount of oxygen in the air we breathe has been declining steadily over time. Therefore, we also recommend taking Oxy-Powder regularly to help supply your body with vital oxygen.
8) How often should I repeat the Oxy-Powder cleanse?
This all depends on what your diet consists of and how well you generally feel. We recommend repeating the 7-Day Cleanse using Oxy-Powder every 3 months if any of the following conditions apply:
- If your diet regularly includes processed or fast foods, coffee, soft drinks, and/or alcohol
- If you're experiencing bowel regularity issues or if you're compacted
- If you do not exercise regularly
Even if you stay on a maintenance dose and improve your diet and exercise routine, you should still repeat the 7-Day Cleanse every 6 months to help maintain optimal health.
9) What ingredients are in Oxy-Powder?
Oxy-Powder is a scientifically formulated product consisting of complex oxides and peroxides of magnesium stabilized with ozone and oxygen at high pressure and low temperature to ensure that the oxygen attaches and remains stable to the oxide molecules. Germanium 132 helps to support a healthy immune system. Oxy-Powder is designed to release oxygen slowly when activated by the Hydrochloric acid in your stomach and citric acid contained in the capsule. Oxy-Powder is safe and non-toxic. Oxy-Powder contains no calories or carbohydrates. Click here for label ingredients.
10) What makes Oxy-Powder different from other colon cleansers?
What makes Oxy-Powder so unique is its ability to clean the entire 25 to 30 feet of the digestive tract. It's designed to clean, oxidize and reduce the amount of hard impacted fecal matter in the small intestine, large intestine and colon. Other cleansers focus on the colon and stimulate mucous production instead of breaking down hard fecal matter.
As a colon cleanser Oxy-Powder adds oxygen into the bloodstream and bowel and does so in a natural and non-toxic way. The average person by the age of 40 has between 10 to 20 pounds of hard compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. Our intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and if you cut it open and spread it out, the surface area is the size of a tennis court. In order to clean the digestive tract you must turn that solid compaction into a liquid or gas, using time-released oxygen (oxidation/reduction). This is exactly what Oxy-Powder does.
By using Oxy-Powder you can melt away or oxidize the compaction from the small intestine, the large intestine and the colon safely and effectively. This is important because a clean intestinal tract is an essential step in achieving optimal health.
11) Is Oxy-Powder habit forming?
The bowel will not become dependent on Oxy-Powder unless you have had previous bowel surgery, bowel muscle dysfunction, or permanently damaged bowels resulting from Hirschsprung's disease. If you have experienced these then consult with your physician prior to use.
In some cases, it might seem Oxy-Powder is habit forming but we believe this is because the individual already has a pre-existing, undiagnosed bowel dysfunction.
12) I am experiencing loose stools.
Oxy-Powder will cause watery, gaseous stools.
13) Am I going to be in the bathroom all day long?
For the first few days, depending on your weight and how many capsules you take, you may need to stay close to a bathroom. If you are experiencing more than 7 bowel movements per day, then we suggest reducing the dosage by two capsules daily until you are experiencing the recommended 3 to 5 bowel movements daily. Some people have a lot of compacted fecal matter and may not have a bowel movement until the 2'nd or 3'rd day, but this delay is quite normal. Each person's results will be different. Please give Oxy-Power a minimum of 5 days to do its job. After all, you probably spent years if not decades slowly building up the toxic waste in your digestive system and it may take a little time to break down.
14) Should I be concerned with dehydration while using Oxy-Powder?
To our knowledge there has never been a case of dehydration or electrolyte deficiency while using Oxy-Powder. We recommend drinking half of your body weight in ounces of purified water daily while taking Oxy-Powder to help flush the oxidized toxins from the bowel. It might seem like you have diarrhea but this is just the hard matter which has been reduced to a liquid form.
15) What symptoms might I experience while taking Oxy-Powder?
You may experience watery, gaseous stools, noisy bowel sounds, or some temporary cramping due to gas build-up while taking Oxy-Powder. If you experience cramping for longer than two days then switch to the daily schedule; take two capsules 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may increase or decrease the dosage as necessary. Other side-effects may include mild headaches or temporary joint pain. All will resolve as soon as the toxins are expelled from the body. If you continue to experience bouts of bowel regularity issues, bloating, or gas, please contact your physician as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
This flushing of toxins may cause you to experience temporary cramping, draining sinuses, fatigue, and skin eruptions. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please give Oxy-Powder at least thirty days to help balance your intestinal system.
16) Can I use Oxy-Powder while pregnant or nursing?
Please consult with your doctor before taking Oxy-Powder during pregnancy or while nursing.
17) If I don't take my capsules one day I have difficulty having a movement.
Oxy-Powder can be used continually if needed.
18) My bowel movements are still semi solid / solid; I am not having the watery movements mentioned in all the information listed on your site.
Oxy-Powder works with the body's own hydrochloric stomach acid. If you have low levels of HCL, then the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder could be hindered. We recommend squeezing a quarter wedge of organic lemon into the water you drink at night with Oxy-Powder. This will ensure your body has enough extra acid to facilitate the Oxy-Powder reaction.
If after doing this you do not see results then switch to the daily Oxy-Powder regimen. Take 2 capsules with lemon water 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's also recommended that you walk briskly 30 minutes each day.
19) I am not having bowel movements on the days that I am not taking the Oxy-Powder. Can I take Oxy-Powder everyday?
Oxy-Powder is safe to use every day although we recommend taking the product every other day. The bowel muscle is like any other muscle in the body and needs to be exercised. This happens through the body recognizing the urge to eliminate.
This will allow, with time, the elimination of fecal matter on the days you are not taking the Oxy- Powder. We want to not only help you with your bowel regularity issues but also help you learn to eliminate on your own. Again, keep in mind this will be different with those already battling bowel disorders.
20) Can children take Oxy-Powder?
As always when dealing with children we recommend you speak to their Physician when adding new supplementation to their regimen.
21) Should I take Oxy-Powder with Bentonite clay, Psyllium, or other forms of fiber, so that I can make sure everything gets cleaned out?
A number of individuals have reported using Oxy-Powder in conjunction with Bentonite and Psyllium supplements and have achieved good results, but that doesn't mean those other substances made Oxy-Powder more effective or that they are harmless. Fiber is a necessary part of the diet and if you're not receiving enough fiber from the foods that you're eating, we agree some additional form of fiber would be beneficial. The Editors of this site strongly advise against taking Psyllium or any herbal based fiber supplement.
The best way to obtain additional dietary fiber, which is what you want, is simply to include more fibrous foods in your meals. High fiber foods include: whole wheat (unprocessed) bread and pasta, green leafy vegetables, unsalted nuts and grains, fresh fruit and raisins, beans, lentils, and unbleached brown rice. However, from our observations and in actual clinical trials, Oxy-Powder has demonstrated it can assist the body unaided by helping the colon purge toxins and heavy metals and by promoting an unwelcoming environment for harmful bacteria within the digestive tract.
Oxy-Powder doesn't need any help to do what it does other than having you drink purified water or adding a little lemon juice to the same if your stomach pH isn't acidic enough.
22) What should I take with Oxy-Powder?
We recommend taking ParaTrex . We also recommend Latero-Flora, even though Oxy-Powder will support the good bacteria. Because of people's continual food abuse it's always good to reintroduce the good bacteria into the bowel. We have seen the best results with the ParaTrex, Latero-Flora and the Oxy-Powder.
23) Can I take Oxy-Powder while fasting?
Many different styles of fasting exist. If your style allows you to consume small amounts of juice or certain foods, then you can safely use Oxy-Powder while fasting. We would NOT, however, recommend taking Oxy-Powder during a fast of strictly water and no solids or other liquids.
24) I have a hard time swallowing the Oxy-Powder capsules. Is there an alternative way to take this?
Yes. You can open the capsules and mash the contents in with a banana, or you can pour them into a glass of purified water. The latter method does not mix especially well and may cake a bit. We do not recommend mixing Oxy-Powder with anything else.
25) How is it possible to liquefy impacted material from the colon without also liquefying food that is not fully digested?
We recommend taking the product at night on an empty stomach so there won't be a large amount of undigested food. The nutrients in food are absorbed from the food itself very rapidly in the upper part of the duodenum, the left over food particles including the toxins are what is left and get liquefied or neutralized.
Oxy-Powder will liquefy undigested foods, but the whole point is to clean the lining and provide oxygen to the intestinal cells so they can breathe and better absorb vital nutrients in the future.
26) Does Oxy-Powder become less effective or just stop working for some people? I have taken it in the past but now Im not getting the same results.
This "adaptation" is sometimes the case with supplements, drugs, and various treatments. Just as elite athletes begin to develop muscle memory and must constantly vary their routines, the body can adapt and begin to respond to supplements differently or with less intensity.
Oxy-Powder works with a two-pronged approach. Primarily, Oxy-Powder oxidizes compacted fecal in the intestines. Second, the magnesium oxides will cause a relaxing effect on the smooth muscles surrounding the bowels. This direct interaction between the oxygen released by Oxy-Powder and the fecal matter compacted in the bowel does not vary. That being said, it doesn't mean your body won't respond differently because of the particular situation or physical condition that you may find yourself in on any given day. Numerous factors can affect your elimination habits, including: the quality of your digestion, your emotional state, your sleep patterns, and various other bodily functions.
These factors also change the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder because they can alter the efficiency with which you process the food you eat, the type of communication your nervous system has with the bowel, as well as numerous other daily habits. The following is a partial list of factors that may affect an individual's response to Oxy-Powder, even if they have taken the product in the past with good results:
- Stress: This affects the entire body and can restrict all of the "housekeeping" functions, including elimination.
- Diet: Changing what you eat and possibly consuming a food to which you are allergic or intolerant.
- Exercise: Regular exercise promotes elimination and can increase the effectiveness of Oxy-Powder even within a single day.
- Stomach acid: The reaction that generates oxygen from Oxy-Powder is dependent on the amount of hydrochloric acid in your stomach. Decreased acid levels due to lack of production or medication can dramatically affect how well it works.
- Medication: Consumers taking medications should always consult their physician prior to taking any dietary supplement.
- Dehydration/low fluid intake.
- Travel or other disruption of daily habits.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Pre-existing bowel disease.
- Recent surgery or other medical procedure.
- Low thyroid or other thyroid conditions.
- Vitamin-B deficiency.
- Taking iron supplements, including many ferrous sulfate supplements.